The disadvantages of laser welding machine and the advantages of optical welding machine are widely used in automobile industry, kitchen and bathroom, home appliances, industrial facilities and other industries. In the process of its application, it is often necessary to realize the connection between workpieces. In this process, the welding machine is the best choice.
So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of welding? The welding machine also has some limitations. The main disadvantages are as follows:?
1. High precision assembly of weldment is required, and the position of beam on workpiece shall not be significantly offset. This is because the spot size is very small after laser focusing, and the weld is very narrow, which is filled with metal materials. If the assembly accuracy or beam positioning accuracy of the workpiece does not meet the requirements, it is easy to cause welding defects.
2. The energy conversion efficiency is too low, usually less than 10%.
3. The position of laser welding machine must be accurate and controlled within the focus range of laser beam.
4. Porosity and embrittlement may exist through flash setting welding.
5. Materials with high reflectivity and high thermal conductivity will change laser welding, such as aluminum, copper and their alloys.
6. The weldment shall be fixed on the fixture and its final position shall be accurate at the weld.
7. The cost of welding machine and its related systems is relatively high, and the one-time investment is large.
Principle of energy negative feedback welding machine
The main advantages of welding machine are as follows: 1. High speed, large depth and small deformation. Not affected by the magnetic field.
2. It can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple. For example, the welding machine does not move the beam through the electromagnetic field; the laser can be welded in vacuum, air and some kind of gas environment, and can be welded through glass or transparent materials of the beam.
3. It can weld titanium, quartz and other refractories, and can weld the opposite materials, with good effect. Two metals can have different physical properties. It is suitable for all kinds of materials and can also connect different materials.
4. After the welding machine is focused, the power density is high. When welding high-power devices, the aspect ratio can reach 5:1, and the maximum can reach 10:1. Pick up can reduce the minimum heat demand.
5. Automatic welding machine, which can be controlled by digital or computer.
6. It can be micro welded. The laser beam can be focused to obtain a small spot, and can be accurately positioned, and can be applied to mass automatic production of small and small workpiece quality welding.
7. When welding thin-walled materials or thin-diameter wires, there is no melting phenomenon. It can reduce the welding time of thick plate and even save filler metal.
8. When the drilling is completed, the welding qualification rate can reach 10:1 depth width. It can weld inaccessible parts and carry out non-contact long-distance welding, with great flexibility.
9. The laser beam can be focused in a small area, which is suitable for welding small internal parts. It is easy to realize beam splitting in time and space, and can process multiple beams at the same time and multiple stations, which provides conditions for more accurate welding.
10. The workpiece can be placed in a closed space (controlled by vacuum or internal gas environment). There is no need for electrodes, no electrode contamination or loss, in addition, it is not a contact welding process.
Laser welding machine radiates a high-intensity laser beam to the metal surface, and the metal melts through the interaction between the laser and the metal to form a weld. Metal melting is only one of the physical phenomena in the process of laser metal interaction. Sometimes, light energy is not mainly converted into metal melting, but in other forms, such as evaporation, plasma formation and so on. However, in order to achieve good fusion welding, metal must be melted into the main form of energy conversion.