1. Laser welding machine is a kind of high-energy beam welding: generally, laser welding equipment is a kind of laser beam focused by high-power coherent monochromatic photon flow. Its advantage is that it does not need to be carried out in vacuum, and it can carry out precise energy control, so it can realize the welding of precise device.
It can be applied to many metals, especially to weld some difficult metals and different metals. It has been widely used in mold repair. Argon arc welding is a kind of arc welding: it mainly uses the arc between the welding wire and the workpiece as the continuous feed of the heat source, which is sprayed by the torch nozzle. The gas is shielded for welding. At present, argon arc welding is a common method, which can be applied to most major metals, including carbon steel and alloy steel.
MIG welding is suitable for stainless steel. Aluminum, magnesium, copper, titanium, zirconium and nickel alloys. Because of their low price, they are widely used in mold repair welding, but the welding heat affected area is large. The solder joints are big and have disadvantages. Precision mold repair has been gradually replaced by laser welding.
Three. The differences between laser welding machine and argon arc welding are as follows:
Argon arc welding uses the continuous arc feeding between the welding wire and the workpiece as the heat source, which is ejected by the welding gun nozzle. Gas shielded arc is used for welding, but its heat affected area is very large. The solder joints are very large. Non consumable electrode and shielding gas are used for argon arc welding. It is usually used for welding thin workpieces, but the welding speed is slow and the heat input is larger than that of laser welding. It is characterized by small heat affected zone, narrow weld, fast weld cooling, small change in weld metal properties and large weld hardness. At present, argon arc welding is gradually replaced by laser welding in precision welding.
4. Compared with the traditional arc welding process, it has many advantages: 1; 1. The joint only needs to be close to one side;
2. Especially suitable for automation technology;
3. High process speed shortens processing time;
4. The seams are narrow. Smooth surface: reduce or even eliminate rework; 5; 5. Easy to integrate: can be combined with other production operations, such as alignment or bending; 6. Good program control, machine control and sensor system, detect process parameters, and ensure quality; 7. Laser beam can produce solder joints without contacting the workpiece surface or exerting force on the workpiece;
8. Combination of strength and low welding quantity: the workpiece after welding can be bent or hydroformed;
9; 9. Selective energy application in a small range: reduce thermal stress and heat affected zone, very low distortion;
The difference between laser welding machine and argon arc welding is here. If thin-walled materials are to be welded, it is advisable to use thick materials. If the requirements of welding speed and accuracy are not high, the use of argon arc welding machine is more cost-effective, but if the cost is not concerned, it is still better.